The From Boyhood To Manhood Foundation welcomes all donations in the form of funding, in kind Services, expertise or sources of interest for our students.
We rely on your financial support for the following:
Keep young men ALIVE and FREE,
Replace the nihilistic attitude of hopelessness, helplessness and worst of all love-less-ness in young men, with LOVE and HOPE.
Help individuals committed to eliminating violence from
his or her life and from their community.
- Provide Teachers
- Keep young people in School
- Send deserving young people to college
Your Investment in the FBMF is an Investment in the Future:
- £3 can provide breakfast Lunch and Dinner for a young person per day
- £5 can provide educational materials for a young person per day
- £25 can pay can pay for one hour out of a three hour violence prevention education workshop
- £30 can pay a special educational teacher to teach for an hour. (We provide five hours of education a day.)
- £50 Can provide counsellingor therapy for an hour, to a young person with emotional challenges.